The past two years, WDI partnered with the following organizations in developing summer internship projects for University of Michigan students.
- East Bali Cashews – Indonesia
- Ecoprise – Nepal
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), the William Davidson Institute (WDI), and the University of Namibia (UNAM) – Namibia
- Jacaranda Health – Kenya
- Michigan Academy for the Development of Entrepreneurs (MADE) – India
- Plan International – Brazil
- The Ihangane Project – Rwanda
Every year we typically have a mix of both long-term and new partner organizations.
Partners and project details for 2020 will be posted late January.