Whenever WDI is accepting submissions for an opportunity, they will be listed below. Click on a position or project title to read the full description and access the appropriate form.
- For employment opportunities, we accept a resume accompanied by a cover letter and WDI’s Application form.
- For independent contractor project opportunities, we accept a curriculum vitae. Note: Please review WDI Contractor Terms & Conditions (PDF) before you submit the requested documents.
Only those who submit the required forms will be considered for the related opportunity.
There may be other possibilities to engage WDI such as research fellowships, partner, client, faculty affiliate, etc. If you are interested in engaging with WDI in these or other ways please see our Collaborator Opportunities for contact information.
Employment Opportunity: Program Manager, Global Healthcare
WDI is accepting applications now for this new full-time role which is partially funded by an external award; completion of successful recruitment will occur after WDI has received the signed contract by a third party.
Persons who apply must have a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in each of these areas:
- Relevant project or program management experience, and
- Developing and implementing research in LMICs in the field, and
- Primary quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, etc.
- Successful business development experience, relationship building, representing a company in global settings, and identifying new business opportunities
Note: This role requires the successful candidate to be able to travel to LMICs multiple times per year (up to 20%)